The good thing:
The Staff (reception, concierge, cleaning service) they all great and friendly, many thanks.
The bad thing:
On the second day when we ask if we can upgrade our room because it was a bit old than on the picture published, he tried to sell us the upgraded room for a higher price than the online rate. Also when i told him that the picture of the room on the website is the same type as the one that they showed me which they say it is a higher category than mention on the website (maybe so they can sell it in more expensive), he told me that the picture on the website is wrong. (LOL)
After decided that we're not gonna upgrade our room because the rate was different than the online rate, we then mention to him that we also don't get our free bottle of wine and water which is stated on their website are included on their amenities, he reply me that it is depend on our booking (LOL),but finally we got it after the receptionist helps us talk to the GM of the hotel and show him my ipad with the list amenities that the hotel write on their website.
The problem with the complimentary water again
On the third night (we stayed 4 nights) we ask again for the free bottle of water, then the reception guy told me that it is only for our first night. So I ask him "in where did it mention that the water or the wifi or the deposit box that mention on their included amenities list is free for the first night only? After that, they send me another free bottle of water :)
The condition is pretty old don't be fooled by the nice lobby or the picture.
PS: If the management of the Castille hotel read this review, my advise is don't commit what you can't delivered. Hope you guys can improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Italian chic and Parisian haute couture combine at the iconic hotel Castille. Standing alongside the legendary Chanel Maison, in the heart of the 1st Arrondissement, this romantic hotel is so Paris. Every detail has been lovingly restored to exude the opulence of its 18th century glory days, yet still retain a charm that you rarely find in a central Paris luxury hotel. At the Castille you’ll find a restaurant and bar that combine the style of Paris with Italian warmth and spirit. L’Assaggio offers an exquisite menu full of the finest Mediterranean flavours, topped off with a Florentine courtyard for al fresco dining. Then there’s the bar, perfect for light meals and any drink you can think of, day or night. Finally, the Salon de The is a wonderful spot to while away the afternoon over a fine tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Castille Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Castille Paris Hotel Paris
- Starhotels Castille Hotel Paris
- Paris Starhotels Castille Hotel
- Castille Hotel Paris