Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris
US$183
US$158
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$309
US$1,788
US$1,407
  • Pool
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$389
US$211
US$184
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgeorge vchamps elyseeshotel barrieregreat spawalk in wardroberoom servicefour seasonsthe entire staffluxurious hotelamazing hotelconcierge deskjunior suitea wonderful stayarc de triumpheiffel towerwould highly recommend this hotelfouquets
Reviewed 15 May 2008

A wonderful hotel on Rue Georges V ! Our room faced the Champs Elysee. We could see the Arc d'Triomphe from our terrace. This gem of a hotel has an incredible staff. Sayo our concierge took us under her wing recommending wonderful restaurants and thing to do. My husband and I have bee to alot of places and stayed at very nice hotels, but I would love to return to Fouquet's and stay longer next time. I'm hopeful that it will be soon!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2008

Me and my wife stayed two nights at the Fouquet´s Barriére and we love the hotel. It is very cool and stylish, and for us that love fashion is just perfect. Our butler served breakfast in the room and I ask him to put the table just in front of the window, so we could have breakfast looking at the Louis Vuitton flagship. Unfortunately we didn´t see Marc Jacobs at work but no problems, all the view and the benedict eggs were great! The U Spa is incredible, very sofisticated. At the beutiful Le Diane restaurant I suggest the menu degustacion. We really loved the décor by Jacques Garcia, modern and classic at the same time. The staff was so polite and friendly. Ah, before we leave the hotel we asked for two slippers to wear during the flght back to Brazil and they kindly gave us two pairs in a beutiful bag. Just great! Fouquet´s Barriére now is our palace in Paris, forever.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HeringBell
Reviewed 21 February 2008

My wife & I spent 5 gloriously relaxing nights at Fouquet's Paris. Although our stay was for business with all the tension & time restraints for meetings,etc. the entire staff made everything as smooth as possible. After a long flight & agonizing taxi ride, the concierge loaded our many bags, the front desk made our room available early, the butler helped with room arranging & our first meeting was more relaxed than ever. The breakfast was excellent & we can't wait to return to enjoy the outdoor atrium for breakfast & drinks. The swimming pool & hot tubs were an enjoyable surprise considering the hotel is a stones throw from the Arc & the Champs. We enjoyed massages in the peace & quiet of the spa; a nice touch to relieve the tensions of the day. Unfortunately, the dining room was closed, but Fouquet's is always a dining pleasure. We are returning in July & look forward to being spoiled again.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2008

We spend a long weekend in Paris in hotel Fouquet´s Barriere.We had 4 childre(6-16 years) and 6 adults.

We had the best service ever. The hotel stuff was exellent.The rooms were beautiful and nice decor with very technick.

We have been many times in Paris( first time in Hotel Fouquet´s Barriere) and this was the first time we felt that we were welcome and everybody was friendly.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2007

Just returned from a five night stay at Fouquets during the week before Christmas. I bought a package from Luxury Link, but was a bit fearful after reading some reviews on this site. We had a very pleasant time., My review is a bit mixed.

Positives:
The room was spacious and very nicely appointed. Looked out on the corner of George V and Champs Elysees, which was nicley decorated for Christmas. Great sound insulation too..barely any outside noise in the room despite the very busy corner.
The staff was very nice. I didn't get the anti-American vibe that some described, and I'm about as American as they come. (I speak almost no French at all and butcher the pronunciation when I try.)
The location is great. Walking distance to many places, steps from George V metro that will take you anywhere else.
Indoor pool and spa facilities were nice, though the fitness center lacked for equipment a bit....I think this is a problem everywere in Europe. I love a good gym and seek it out when I travel....You just have to accept that you won't find it at a European hotel.

Negatives:
Service is a bit spotty at times. It isn't up to the standards of the Four Seasons down the street, which, based upon the prices they are charging, is their direct competition. Our mini bar and glasses were not replenished on a couple of days. And once I asked to have a couple of champagne glasses sent to the room, the acted a little put off that I wanted "two glasses of champagne without the glasses." (maybe a language issue?). When we checked in, our room wasn't yet ready, but they forgot to come get us from the bar when it was. Maybe this will improve over time as the staff gets more experience, but I think the general manager needs to really demand more from his staff and instill much higher standards.

Spa is in the same area as the pool. This meant that during a massage, the sound of kids screaming in the pool was quite audible.. Not very relaxing and that won't make them a spa destination. They need to figure out something here. Also, the men's steam room was out of commission during the stay... :(

Restaurant: We had a dinner included in our package. Thank God it was included. While the food was good (not great), the prices were shocking, even by Paris standards. Appetizers in the 50-80 euro range, and entrees from 60-120 euro. Yes, you can pay that much in Paris, but this was not even one star stuff . After the meal, we both wished we had gone back to Aux Lyonnais for another round of the best Coq Au Vin we had ever tasted...for about 25 Euro.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple