Wonderful, comfortable hotel. The staff was very helpful with great restaurant selections and they were always available to help with other suggestions.
The owner of the hotel often can be found sitting in the lobby making sure you're being taken care of.
The room is small, but very comfortable. And quiet! There's only 3 rooms per floor and we never ran into or heard any other guests. Not sure why they added flat screen TVs to the room - but I guess some people like to watch TV even when visiting Paris. ;)
Location is great! Walking distance to Nortre Dame, Louve and the Marais neighborhood has so much to explore. Also an easy access to many Metro stops. (US citizens note: get a credit card w/"chip" before you travel - the Paris metro doesn't use "slider" style credit cards.)
The breakfast they offered is very large. More than we needed to eat - so it's good deal if you want to skip lunch.
Would go back again - one small note: there is construction going on next door, but it never interfered with our sleep.
About 60 Euros to the airport - but had no problem getting a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with antiques in Paris historical center, Le Marais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Caron de Beaumarchais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caron De Beaumarchais Paris
- Caron De Beaumarchais Hotel