The hotel was recommended to us by Emilie from France Just For You and we were very pleased with her recommendation.
It may not be a 5 star hotel but its staff are and so is their service. It has a lot of charm and in a very good location.
They are helpful and always greet you with a small- gave us directions and even booked tickets for us. You can opt to have in-room breakfast or down in their breakfast area.
We left some items in the room and they happily sent it to us on urgent parcel to Provence free of charge.
The hotel is a walking distance to Rue Rivoli, The Louvre and many other sites of historical value.
There are many Cafe's, Boulangerie, boutique shops to choose from around the area as well as Amarino and Pozzetto.
We had no difficulty getting a cab and it is very close to the metro stop - about 3 minutes..
It is not a very busy street so even being on the 1st floor was not a problem for us - occasional cars speeding by. If you are a light sleeper, try and book a room in A higher floor.
That said, we will be happy to stay in this hotel on our next trip to Paris!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with antiques in Paris historical center, Le Marais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Caron de Beaumarchais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caron De Beaumarchais Paris
- Caron De Beaumarchais Hotel