“Outstanding in every way”

Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
Ranked #18 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
West Yorkshire, UK
“Outstanding in every way”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I spent last weekend at this Hotel to celebrate a big birthday for me. From the moment we arrived until the second we left it was a quite magical experience. Yes, it is expensive but the service received, the utmost attention to detail, the beautiful room and a surprise bottle of champagne and cake left in the room, made it worth every euro! This has to be out favourite hotel ever and we will most certainly return at some point in the future. Perfectly located, perfect breakfast, perfect dinner, etc. etc. Thank you George V for making my birthday very special indeed.

Room Tip: We were in room 507. Most definitely the quietest hotel we have ever slept in. No noise whatsoever.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank forgcot
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Madam,

We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed all the details we put together in order to make your birthday memorable.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V.

Director of Sales and Marketing

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (313)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Pasadena, California
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My wife and I have been in 33 countries, France is our favorite and Hotel George V is the best.
Luxury beyond your imagination. The Hotel is walking distance from Champs-Élysées,the Seine and near museums. Make sure you use the spa, even though it's on a pricey side (300 EUR) but it's a must.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are glad to be your favorite destination in Paris!

Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I am staying here right at this moment. Yes, it is pretty and luxe but I preferred the Florence Four Seasons for its gym and pool. The spa is also not what one would expect from a 5 star (see the Trump or Four Seasons in Toronto, Chicago or Miami. My biggest complaint is the gym. It is 2014 and the gym has to offer more than this one does at these prices. Also, no outdoor pool deck seating .

Room Tip: Best rooms face the courtyard.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank julyjames
Dear Madam, dear Sir,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Four Seasons Hotel George V.
I would like to assure you that we constantly strive to achieve only the highest level of quality, service and hospitality and I truly regret that we fell short on our goals.

Florence Dubois
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I had to do a review to feature the bar - because it is an amazing experience. I had stayed at the Hotel many years ago - but frequently visit the bar. Fantastic atmosphere, impeccable service and great drinks to savour. A family group of four we were welcomed, seated and treated like special guests. Highly recommend this as a treat to linger in the bar and appreciate your surroundings. A favourite place.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are glad to read that you enjoyed your visit at the bar and the talent of our barmen!

Oshawa, Canada
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel has top of the line everything in fact when I walked in it reminded me of when I entered for a tour of Buckingham palace in England. The elegance of this hotel is unmatched by any hotel ove stayed if you ever have an opportunity stay here there will absolutely be nothing that will disappoint you it even seems like the staff knows what you need before you need it. Expensive yes but if you want ultimate luxury and a beautiful atmosphere to relax this is the spot!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are delighted to hear that you fully enjoyed your stay in our hotel as well as our services.

New York
Reviewed 18 August 2014

There is a price tag that comes with the property but from my booked car from the airport and back I received service as such as a very frequent guest. Concierge was outstanding and the food was very classic French but made out of the finest ingredients. Service seemed to be groomed to clients from Arab countries which provides on your toes warm welcoming service which I greatly appreciated. Thumbs up for a great experience in flying in and out of Paris from New York for 24 hours.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Sir,

It is a real pleasure to read your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel as well as our concierge services!

Island of Anglesey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

(I am writing this review on behalf of my parents )
My parents absolutely loved this hotel, they were treated like royalty.

From the moment they landed in the airport, everything was taken care of by the Four Seasons team.
The hotel was described as a palace by my parents, with gold interiors and immaculate cleanliness.
My parents stayed in suites which they said were perfect. Luxurious yet homely.
They ate in the main restaurant and could not fault the food or service.
My sister and I phoned the hotel to organise a birthday cake to be delivered to the suite for my father, and the four seasons team were very helpful and made sure that this was done right away!

My parents will definitely be returning soon (hopefully with my sister and I too!)

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Madam,

We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your parent's recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V!
We are delighted to read that they enjoyed their stay in our hotel as well as all the details we put together to make their experience memorable.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing them, or you, again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V.