“Great location”

Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
Ranked #21 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 3 September 2014 via mobile

The most comfy rooms, especially the pillows. As I'm very finicky with my pillows. The rooms and service is great but the breakfast in the hall downstairs was a bit disappointing and very unexpected and pricey. I was given an open tiny hero jam which I had to call the head waiter to see. This does not happen and should not.

• Stayed: July 2014
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Madam,

We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your room and all the details we put together to make your stay memorable.
We also would like to apologise for the inconvenience you experienced.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V.

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris

Reviewed 2 September 2014

My family and I travel about three time per year and over the past ten years have stayed at a range of premium properties on the three major continents. I recently stayed at the George V. It was the perfect property for a family of five, weary after a week of castle-hoping in Provence. Anyone who has stayed at a Four Seasons knows to expect - nothing short of the best...and also a touch of the un-expected. Little touches for the kids and niceties for the adults, topped-off with peerless service, attention to detail and that rarest of customer service qualities: care. The property itself is the epitome of central in terms of location, and the amenities lavish without any over-the-top tackiness. For a bona fide Parisian experience, treat yourself to the George V - it is strongly recommend to anyone looking to pamper themselves.

Room Tip: They're all good - we stayed in two rooms and they were both beyond reproach.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

It is a real pleasure to reat your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed all the details we put together to make your family trip memorable.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

This was our second visit to George V and the standard of the hotel remains first rate, whether it be the ambiance, facilities and restaurants.

We were especially impressed again with the quality of the front-line staff, in particular the front desk, who helped is navigate a difficult situation when one of our party lost their passport. The hotel is very expensive, and on this occasion you really do get what you pay for.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank beodan

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are delighted to read that you fully enjoyed your stay, and that we were able to help you with the inconveniance you experienced.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

Paris is beautiful and this hotel really made it special for us!! The rooms were amazing and the beds are so comfy!!
The food in the restaurant is delicious and a special mention to Adelina (I think) she was lovely and nothing was a too much to ask.
The check in was swift and I have to say all the staff were so friendly!
Already planning our next trip back!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel as well as our services.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

This was my first visit to Paris, and I was very fortunate to stay in such a magnificent hotel. Upon arrival, I received a warm welcome from Anne at the front desk. Sofia even escorted me to my room and answered all my questions. The service by everyone is incredible, and the décor of the hotel is outstanding. I enjoyed simply walking the property and taking pictures of the floral arrangements. I've never seen anything like it. I only had breakfast on site but it was the best breakfast I have had in a long time. Christophe at the concierge desk was extremely helpful in planning my day. The hotel is a short walk from the Eiffel Tower, Aquarium, and The Avenue. Everyone, including the Housekeeping staff, made this a truly magical experience. I hope I can return again soon!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank DeAnne P
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,
We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are glad to read that our teams were able to make your stay memorable and magical. We will make sure to share your comment with all the people you were in contact with.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

I defy anyone to find fault with this magnificent hotel , it is run with precision and feeling , the staff are all amazing, friendly , and professional , the hotel it's self is spotless , and the decor wonderful, we had a fabulous evening in the Michelin restaurant and it was bliss a lovely night with amazing food , thank you to all concerned ,

Room Tip: It can't be bettered in our opinion
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I am the president of a large travel agency in Louisiana and this Summer I spent some time travelling in France. My first stop was Paris and I had the great pleasure of staying in one of my favorite hotels there, the Four Seasons George V. One expects the very best from the Four Seasons brand, and the George V is one of their finest hotels in Europe. The property is located in the 8th Arrondissement, one of Paris’ best shopping areas, between the Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower.

The second you enter the hotel, you are met by smiling staff who, after an initial introduction, greet you as if you are a repeat guest of many years. There are beautiful flower arrangements throughout the hotel, for which the Four Seasons is famous. There are so many fabulous areas to sit, eat and drink that it is difficult to decide which venue to choose. Restaurant Le Cinq centers around a gorgeous courtyard and you may choose to eat inside or out depending on your mood (and the weather.) The food is delicious in all of the dining venues. The lounge Le Bar is very intimate, serving light snacks, spirits, wine and cocktails.

The guest rooms at the hotel are all very spacious and their décor is very French. I inspected a variety of rooms while I was there and each was worthy of Four Seasons’ high standards. The full marble bathrooms in all of the rooms I viewed were very large with double vanities, robes, bidets, and Bulgari toiletries. The spa at the George V is simply wonderful with this warning -- if you enter its doors you may not want to venture out again to enjoy the rest of Paris. There are whirlpools, sauna, steam rooms, a gym, and treatments rooms offering every sort of treatment imaginable. If you visit Paris , the Four Seasons George V should be on the top of your list!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank TravelCorp

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! What a review, we are delighted to read such a complete and pleasant feedback. Thank you for your patronage!