Hotel de l'Abbaye Saint-Germain
US$347
US$283
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel WO - Wilson Opera(Paris)
US$185
Hotel Duo(Paris)
US$241
US$234
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsleft bankrue cassettecharming hotelquiet streetluxembourg gardenssaint germaincroissantslovely courtyardclassic roomcontinental breakfasthome away from homethe ground floorfavorite hoteldinner reservationsside streeteach morningright bank
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Was my first time at the hotel and in Paris and it wont be my last one to either! This little gem of ahotel was a treat from the start of our stay till the finish. The staff exceeded our every expectation and were accomodating in every request! The room was well appointed and clean.Love the croissants in the garden in the morning! I plan on staying there any time I can get to the wonderful Saint-Germain area of Paris. Merci beaucoup a tout!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Totally accommodating staff. Great location. Tiny rooms but fully equipped. Good breakfast. No complaints. Would stay again. No problems. Turn down service inconsistent. Fruit in room, gratis. Air quality good. Quiet. Complimentary umbrellas.

Room Tip: Don't know
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at this charming hotel the last week in April. We loved it! Our room was spotless and well appointed with beautiful fabrics on the bed, headboard, chair and even walls. The lobby/ breakfast area was lovely with comfortable seating areas to enjoy your morning coffee and baguettes. The simple breakfast was included, but you can also order eggs, etc if you need more...we did not. The coffee was excellent, my husband keeps talking about it. We also enjoyed a late night cocktail in the same lounge area, which was perfect after a long day. The service was perfect and friendly our entire stay. The location could not be better, tucked away on a quiet street in St. Germain. We would definitely stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Arf42
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I always stay at the hotel de l'abbaye when I'm in Paris and have done so for nearly 30 years.

The service is exemplary and the rooms are perfect. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for something with charm.

A genuinely peaceful hotel located in the heart of St Germain.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband and I spent 3 rainy days in Paris the first of May and one of the highlights was Hotel de L’Abbaye Saint-Germain! We had one of their classic rooms, which was beautifully appointed, unbelievably clean and with impeccable turndown service every night. We enjoyed breakfast in the morning, and wine and cheese late in the evening in their lovely conservatory. But, the best part of this boutique hotel is the staff. From the front desk concierge to the chambermaid – they could not do enough for us…even to the point of finding and sending back to the States the Garmin that I lost. The location is superb – in the midst of the 6th Arrondissement, on a very quiet side street. The gardens are as beautiful in person as they are in the pictures and the lobby area as cozy as your own living room. In fact, we were so impressed with this hotel that our next trip to France will be planned around staying here! Don’t miss it!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple