“It's not a trip to Paris without going to Fauchon”
Review of Fauchon

Fauchon
Ranked #24 of 659 Shopping in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: This complex of various cafés and food counters is a haven for food lovers.
Leawood, Kansas
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 152 helpful votes
“It's not a trip to Paris without going to Fauchon”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

After having breakfast at Le Paris London bistro down the street we had to stop by Fauchon. What would a trip to Paris be without going to Fauchon and getting some chocolates! This place is amazing; the chocolates, the pastries and the foie gras to go.

A little expensive but worth it. A must try when in Paris.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Arthur P

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Potchefstroom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“lunch in place madeleine”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We had lunch here yesterday. The plat du jour with amuse bouche and glass of wine is 26 euro which is quite reasonable.

We had veal with mushroom sauce and mashed potatoes and it was delectable.

The pink interior makes for an interesting experience.

Downstairs is a wonderful range of gourmet products.

We loved it.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank lindafrompotch
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lunch @ Fauchon”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

A colleague of mine mentioned this place when he heard that we were going to Paris. The location is central, the displays impressive and the quality of food excellent. It might be a little overpriced but well worth trying. I would recommend it to anybody interested in tasting the Parisian food.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Irina G
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Gourmet Macarons. Need I say more?”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

This pink paradise is like a museum and it is filled with delectable delicious delicacies. I tried the almond macaron--c'est magnifique. You must make a stop at this place when in Paris.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Quality + Customer Service = Excellent Review”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I went on an adventure to purposely search for this shop. I was casually browsing the beautiful displays and the employees were very eager to assist me. This is a very popular place so I was prepared to feel like a number because that's how it is most times when popular, busy shops have to cater to a mass number of people. Well, that was not the case here. You are greeted at the door, given enough space to browse ( no pushy sales people), and assisted with care. My husband and I were treated as though we were the only people there ( we were not). We were provided samples of the preserves to figure out which one we wanted. We purchased a few items from this shop and were very satisfied. They even packed it in such a way to survive the plane ride back home. I will visit this shop again on our next trip.

Visited May 2013