The old charme has fanished!
- smallest room ever
- pretty run down furniture and broken valves in the bathroom
- you wont survive without ear plugs as walls and especially doors are pretty thin
Definititely not the standard you would expect for this kind of hotel and price! I am a big fan of Hyatt but this far away on what you would expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the best of Paris with four facades facing the most famous cultural sights, the Hotel du Louvre is two minutes walk from the Louvre Museum, and ten minutes away from the Opera Garnier. It is set in the heart of the fashion district just steps away from the boutiques on the Rue St Honoré and has direct access to the Champs-Elysées and to the business district of La Défense. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Lastminute, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Louvre Paris
- Du Louvre Hotel
- Hotel Du Louvre Paris
- Hotel De Louvre