Lowest prices for your stay
US$207
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
US$207
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$179
Hotels.comUS$207
eDreamsUS$207
PricelineUS$199
All reviews boutique hotel croissants galeries lafayette ludovic opera monoprix
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Such an updated quaint boutique hotel in central Paris. Within a moderate walking distance to all the must see locales. We came into Paris by train we were able to find our Hotel quite easily in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The front entrance to the hotel is elegant and that feel did not end once we entered the room. Fresh hardwood floors, comfortable bed and a tranquil bathroom setting made the stay very enjoyable. Will look this place up again anytime when going back to Paris. Thank you Hotel le Lavoisier!

If this review is helpful give me a thumbs up and read my other reviews. Looking forward to seeing if the things I like are similar to other travelers out there!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ericthielsen
ludolavoisier, Directeur général at Hotel le Lavoisier, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Eric T,

Thank you for your lovely feedback following your recent stay at Hotel Le Lavoisier. Our entire team is pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. thank you for recommending us.

We will be delighted to welcome you back.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 15 December 2016

There is a difference in noise. If leaving the elevator your room is on the right, you are potentially facing bvd. Malesherbes and this could mean road noise. Nothing bad, if you have ear plugs.

Rooms on the left side of the elevator are VERY quiet.

Good choice of TV stations.
Clean.
Separate toilet/bath rooms.
Good internet.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
ludolavoisier, Directeur général at Hotel le Lavoisier, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Dear Laurent B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 2 experiences with other TripAdvisor users.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit, and more importantly, your quiet room on the courtyard side ! I very much hope you shall return soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

I had a very good corner room on the first floor with small balcony - not that I spent any time on it as it was December. The place was fairly conveniently located for the metro - 8 minute walk - and was pretty quiet - which can't always be said for Paris hotels! I wasn't wowed by the breakfast but apart from that a pleasant stay.

Room tip: Ask for the corner, inner facing room on the first floor!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Deborah A,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Le Lavoisier on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted you found the hotel, its services and location to both your convenience and comfort. It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and naturally, we look forward to welcoming you back to your new Paris home in the near future.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I was so pleasantly surprised. I went with low expectations given the low price and excellent position. Close to metro. Nicest place I've stayed in Paris. The staff were lovely, too. Book with confidence. Only downside was lack of tea making but that's a minor issue.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Rod C,

Thank you for your delightful review.

I am so happy to read of your experience of Hotel Le Lavoisier and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to what I hope you shall regard as your new Paris home. I have taken the pleasure of sharing your review with the team and congratulated them.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Le Lavoisier.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

A small traditional boutique hotel near the centre of Paris. Easy distance to main attractions and near the airport shuttle. Rooms are very traditional old style French , and well furnished . Bathroom was old style and simple but functional. Free wifi was good enough for FaceTime. Breakfast is very nice and fresh petit patisserie and eggs are nicely cooked to order. A great place to stay if you prefer smaller and more intimate hotels and the location is excellent.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear TheRadi0man,

Thank you so much for this kind review about your stay at Le Lavoisier.

We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and you liked our great location. I am so happy to read that you feel in intimate atmosphere during your stay at the hotel it is the most beautiful compliment that you can tell us.

We look forward to welcoming you during your next visit in Paris.