Lowest prices for your stay
US$208
Free cancellation until 04/11/21
Hotels.comUS$201
eDreamsUS$208
PricelineUS$201
All reviews boutique hotel croissants galeries lafayette ludovic opera monoprix
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed staying at Lelavoisier for three nights. It is nicely renovated and gives a cosy feeling. The room was clean and fresh; The bathroom small but well equipped. Breakfast is in the basement, so a bit dark and it can be somewhat crowded, but the food is certainly ok.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ludolavoisier, Directeur général at Hotel le Lavoisier, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Ambar63,

Thanks for your review, pleased to hear you loved Hotel Le Lavoisier.
Our bathrooms are quite compact but we like to think make the most of the space and have everything you need for a comfy stay.
Sorry to hear the breakfast room was a little bit dark and crowded for you.

Look forward to seeing you back soon !

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Such an updated quaint boutique hotel in central Paris. Within a moderate walking distance to all the must see locales. We came into Paris by train we were able to find our Hotel quite easily in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The front entrance to the hotel is elegant and that feel did not end once we entered the room. Fresh hardwood floors, comfortable bed and a tranquil bathroom setting made the stay very enjoyable. Will look this place up again anytime when going back to Paris. Thank you Hotel le Lavoisier!

If this review is helpful give me a thumbs up and read my other reviews. Looking forward to seeing if the things I like are similar to other travelers out there!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ericthielsen

Dear Eric T,

Thank you for your lovely feedback following your recent stay at Hotel Le Lavoisier. Our entire team is pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. thank you for recommending us.

We will be delighted to welcome you back.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 15 December 2016

There is a difference in noise. If leaving the elevator your room is on the right, you are potentially facing bvd. Malesherbes and this could mean road noise. Nothing bad, if you have ear plugs.

Rooms on the left side of the elevator are VERY quiet.

Good choice of TV stations.
Clean.
Separate toilet/bath rooms.
Good internet.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
ludolavoisier, Directeur général at Hotel le Lavoisier, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Dear Laurent B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 2 experiences with other TripAdvisor users.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit, and more importantly, your quiet room on the courtyard side ! I very much hope you shall return soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

I had a very good corner room on the first floor with small balcony - not that I spent any time on it as it was December. The place was fairly conveniently located for the metro - 8 minute walk - and was pretty quiet - which can't always be said for Paris hotels! I wasn't wowed by the breakfast but apart from that a pleasant stay.

Room tip: Ask for the corner, inner facing room on the first floor!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Deborah A,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Le Lavoisier on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted you found the hotel, its services and location to both your convenience and comfort. It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and naturally, we look forward to welcoming you back to your new Paris home in the near future.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I was so pleasantly surprised. I went with low expectations given the low price and excellent position. Close to metro. Nicest place I've stayed in Paris. The staff were lovely, too. Book with confidence. Only downside was lack of tea making but that's a minor issue.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Rod C,

Thank you for your delightful review.

I am so happy to read of your experience of Hotel Le Lavoisier and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to what I hope you shall regard as your new Paris home. I have taken the pleasure of sharing your review with the team and congratulated them.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Le Lavoisier.