“Photo tour in Paris”

Photo Tours of Paris
Ranked #266 of 560 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are beginner or advanced and photography is your passion, Photo Tours of Paris will inspire and guide you to take the best pictures in the most romantic setting, The City of Lights.Journey with our experienced, resident, english speaking photographers through the lively streets of Paris and encounter the French je ne sais quoi. You will take from Paris the best souvenirs, a great knowledge of your camera, exceptional photographs flavored with a touch of history and memories that last a lifetime.
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I had a great experience taking the photo tour of Paris with Steve. He explained the different key settings on my camera very clearly and directly followed his explanations with practical exercises while walking around the beautiful Louvre area. In addition, we visited some small courtyards and pathways that I had not seen in previous walks through the area. I would definitely recommend this tour - it's a great way to visit the heart of Paris and come out with some beautiful shots you would not have thought of or been able to take before.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

I took day and night phototours of Paris in July 2012. Both were excellent. The day and night tours went to different places. Both guides were excellent and I learned how to use the various controls and settings on my DSLR. In addition the guides gave valuable advice regarding photographic composition.For the night tour I rented a tripod and I would highly recommend this.
Everyone at home was impressed with my photos.
Michael R

Reviewed 1 July 2012

We had the delights of Paris arranged perfectly through my teenager's new camera thanks to our capable tour guide, Cara. Experts and beginners can benefit from this tour. Don't be afraid to use your iPhone camera or simple camera. You will enjoy this view of Paris.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

A good insight in how to use your camera, with lots of hints and tips regarding angles, layout, aperture, shutter speed, exposure. Steve our guide, was very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining in layman's terms how to get the best out of your camera. I would recommend this tour as not only do you get to learn how to take better photos, but also you spend a wonderful afternoon strolling around Paris and seeing the amazing architecture that makes Paris such a beautiful city.

1  Thank Fiiona J
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I learn many new ways to use my camera, our guide Manol was patient and cool. A very interesting and pleasant afternoon across Paris and few little hide spots. It's a thing to do that you can find with book guide.

3  Thank Oscar R