“All about art!”

US$239.76*
Professional Photo Shoot Tour in Paris' Montmartre
Ranked #127 of 1,232 things to do in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: This public square in Montmartre, once frequented by many of Paris's greatest artists, today remains a haven for amateur artists.
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is the square most artists come to display their artwork. You'll find amazing art pieces from the artists themselves. I bought one here. It was a little expensive but you cannot bargain with the artist, it was worth every euro!

5  Thank Selma G

Reviewed 9 March 2014

No visit to Paris seems to be complete without a visit to this place. The square is housed by artists or people who call themselves artists. You can have your picture drawn here, even a caricature. The atmosphere is nice and the square is surroundgeluid by restaurants.

5  Thank Cora B
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Great little place to walk around and just appreciate. Lots of lovely shops and the cobbled streets are lovely. On a steep hill so heels aren't advised.

2  Thank Belle-Noel
Reviewed 1 March 2014

touristy yes, pricey yes, unique...YES!
Had a great time here. Despite what people may say about the Parisians, we had only good things to say. We have been before but it was the first time that we had come specifically to Paris with our 10 year old daughter. We ate at the pavement cafes, service was quick but we were not rushed. It really is fun to watch the world go by. We spent ages in a shop that was selling figurines and paintings. The man was patient and friendly,( wish I had bought the original chat noir sketch!),letting us touch and select what we wanted. he even gave my daughter the little cat she was looking at. Once again, we feel if you try to engage with people then you have a better time. My french is very "Allo Allo" but no one semed to care, they were happy that we tried and helped enormously. Will be going again this year

3  Thank 2011roobarb
Reviewed 22 February 2014

As an artist myself, I enjoyed seeing such great paintings by the local artists. My husband and I bought some water colour paintings for us and our family at good prices from a very pleasant artist. We were there mid-day and found it easy to walk around - not crowded at all. We would definitely consider going again the next time we visit Paris.

2  Thank newtraveler0910