“Best vegan meal in paris!”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #1,664 of 17,315 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Bradford
“Best vegan meal in paris!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Tried quite a few of the veggie / vegan restaurants in paris during the 4 days we were there. I am vegan, my husband veggie. We both thought this menu had a lot of choice and when the food came we couldn't fault it and thought it was the best we had tasted! Being in france I was very tempted by all the crepes everywhere and was delighted to find a mushroom crepe on the menu - it was divine! My husband had the pho which he said was delicious. We also had summer rolls for starters and couldn't resist the pear cake for dessert. Fabulous restaurant. Would definitely recommend.

1 Thank princess796

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Just Ok”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

As vegans we stopped there. The place was crowded so we did take-away. The Staff was really nice but the food was just... OK. My spaghetti was nice but very simple and the cheeseburger was good but small. It was all a bit to pricey - for what you get.

• Visited June 2014
Paris, France
“Hard to rate but I would try again”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I am not a vegan, but ate here with a vegan and a veggie. The menu did nothing to excite me, and the photos are just depressing, but eventually we chose.
The food was really tasty. The meat substitute was delicious, as was the sweet and sour sauce and sticky rice. But my overall meal was a bit unbalanced, with more pineapple than vegetables (I would have loved to have something like peppers, mini corn, carrots, water chestnuts etc, but there was hardly anything besides pineapple and meat substitute).
The quiche-like meal was interesting and served with a fresh looking salad.
I didnt have dessert but the others did, and were not impressed - overly sugary fruit and a chocolate cake that did not taste of chocolate apparently.
The service was quite frustrating. For example, the plates were taken away as soon as they were emptied, leaving the last person to eat alone. I found this very rude, and we all commented on it. Also, questions about whether something was vegan were shrugged off with an 'everything here is vegan', which underestimated the attention to detail that you would expect when asking about ingredients. People with allergies beware!
The restaurant itself is more cafe than comfortable restaurant, which made it feel quite laid back, but to find plastic flowers on the table and a mobile air-conditioning unit on top of a menu with photos does not bode well!
On balance- go with a light heart and a sense of humour, and be prepared to be pleasantly surprised by the taste of the food, if not with the overall package.

• Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Yummy food and great service”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I found this Loving Hut in my Happy Cow app, and what a great find!! So many vegetarian dishes to pick from. My wife had the veggie burger and I had the kebobs with rice. It was delicious. For dessert we had the cheese cake, which was also very good. Our waitress was nice and friendly, which was a welcome change from the somewhat rude service we typically get in French restaurants. We would definitely go here again on our next visit to Paris.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ArthurFL
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent cusine even if you're not a vegan”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Loving, gentle, friendly atmosphere. Really enjoyed the food even though I'm not vegan (just vegan-friendly). Both indoor and patio (enclosed) seating.

• Visited May 2014