“Mock seafood, mock chicken, mock food”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #1,801 of 17,161 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Mock seafood, mock chicken, mock food”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Why won't vegan places try to make a virtue out of fresh vegan produce instead of trying to emulate meatier dishes by putting some kind of taste-free mush into breadcrumbs and enlivening it with a bottled sauce? And please, why the non-alcoholic beer? How virtuous do we need to be? They brought me a bottle of "Spelty". It tastes of treacle, like wort that has not been fermented. Makes sense because that's exactly what it is. Awful. Avoid. Get your vegetables somewhere else.

Visited July 2014

Scottish Highlands, United Kingdom
“what a disappointment”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

After reading the reviews I couldn't wait to try this place. We went out of our way to go and I wish we hadn't bothered. Those who say the food is great can't have had good vegan food before because it is actually very average. The staff are fairly grumpy too. If you are in parishes you would do must better going to bob's kitchen.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank lindabha
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A whole lot of Lovin”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

What a great place, if you are in Paris and are vegan or vegetarian you must try the Loving Hut. It is not a large restaurant, more cosy. The food is very good indeed, try the cheese burger and fries, a great meal at a sensible price. The restaurant is situated very near to a Metro station, making it really handy.
My wife, who is vegetarian and our daughter is vegan loved this place. I am neither, but eat virtually no meat, even so, I was able to have a great meal.
If in Paris - and why not, give the Loving Hut a try, I'm sure you will really like it.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank HappyTravellers222
Bradford
“Best vegan meal in paris!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Tried quite a few of the veggie / vegan restaurants in paris during the 4 days we were there. I am vegan, my husband veggie. We both thought this menu had a lot of choice and when the food came we couldn't fault it and thought it was the best we had tasted! Being in france I was very tempted by all the crepes everywhere and was delighted to find a mushroom crepe on the menu - it was divine! My husband had the pho which he said was delicious. We also had summer rolls for starters and couldn't resist the pear cake for dessert. Fabulous restaurant. Would definitely recommend.

1 Thank princess796
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Just Ok”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

As vegans we stopped there. The place was crowded so we did take-away. The Staff was really nice but the food was just... OK. My spaghetti was nice but very simple and the cheeseburger was good but small. It was all a bit to pricey - for what you get.

• Visited June 2014