To tell it briefly, location is the best and worst asset of this hotel:
+ St Martin canal looks nice, green, movie setä
+ clean rooms
+ free minibar
+ great shower
+ breakfast included
- I couln't sleep due to car voices in street, no voice insulation. They have air plugs in rooms, if you are confortable to use them
- it's 10 minutes walk from nearest metro, if you know the route
- takes app. 45 min to get to sights
- They recommeded Clochett, sorry it's terrible! their email recommeded Chez Marie Louise, that is much better though? Other workers know better places?
* lots of people party at nights in Canal area
* Neighborhood trendiness means lower middle class people relaxing, not chic :)
* rue the launcry has a little shop to get your waterbottles etc.
I recommeded this for people coming back to Paris, and wanting find something new. Or if you don't with to see major sights, alas real parisen lifestyle.
Make reservations early, to get better room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Boutique Hotel with twelve rooms run by a team whose ultimate goal is that guests enjoy every moment of their visit. The building has been completely renovated from top to bottom, with aesthetic natural wood accents throughout. The quality of the accommodations includes top of the line beds, flat screen television with a vast choice of international channels, air conditioning, sound buffering and complimentary in-room services of WiFi, filtered water... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Citizen Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.