“Tasty noodles at a great price”
Review of Happy Nouilles

Happy Nouilles
Ranked #1,505 of 18,708 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We loved this place, including my tweens! We went here for a late dinner after spending a Friday night at the Louvre. It was cool and rainy out yet inside the restaurant it was hot, humid and incredibly busy. But after a ten minute wait we were seated and quickly served tasty dishes. We had one giant bowl of soup, one stir fry noodles and some egg rolls. We left feeling happy and satisfied. My kids asked if we could go again, but unfortunately our time was limited. Service was friendly!

1  Thank goldenalgae

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We waited in line going out the door in the rain and it was totally worth it! If you go, and you should, definitely get the house dish with their homemade noodles and you won't be disappointed. The waiter quickly switched to English as soon as he heard an English word and patiently explained the menu. There are also forks included on each table in the cup of chopsticks so you don't need to ask. The food was wonderful and the bustle of the staff was fun to watch. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I went there alone and kind of bummed looking for comfort food. And I found it. The place was very busy and I can understand why. They offered me a seat next to a couple in what seemed to be the spare chair of their table (it was actually a separate table too close to theirs). I had noodles soup and it was HEAVEN. The noodles were perfectly cooked and spiced.
Their manu has a wide variety of soups as well as othe dishes but for what I could see, most of the customers come here for the noodles.
The staff was kind and efficent. I ordered and in less than 2 minites the soup was already in front of me.
I ordered a bottle of water since I didn't know they would provide you water (from the tab, I assume) for free. I ended up paying €2 extra to the €7.90. It didn't bother me though.
When I left there were people in line to get a table (the women from a group of six were already sitting while they men were waiting for me to go away in order to use my table).
I would go back, for sure.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Right, Chinese food in Paris. What? Indeed, as we wandered around Beaubourg after not going to a jazz show nearby but still hungry, we stumbled upon the steamed up windows of Happy Nouilles. The place was jumping, but service is quick and the turnover as well, so we were seated immediately with beer and menus in hand shortly after. We chose a noodle dish, pot stickers, egg rolls, an amazing eggplant dish I could have had four more of, and bok choy. The place could have been cleaner in the corners, but the tables and serveware were all clean, the service fast and friendly, and the food worth every penny.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Because we are bargain travelers and spent all of our food money on one 2 Michelin stars restaurant's Sunday lunch, we visited this place twice.

It was nice to use mandarin to order comfort food in France. The food was authentic and home made, except for pan-fried dumplings (pre-made and microwaved before serving them, so we're glad that we did not order them at all). The noodle broth to me was a little bit on the greasy side but the noodle was definitely hand made.

For our two visits, it was crowded, but you should be seated within a reasonable amount of time.