A lovely (cosy!) room in Montparnasse.
Friendly staff, and a pleasant simple breakfast before heading out for the day, although I wouldn't pay extra for it if not included in your booking as there are some lovely cafés nearby.
the room was very clean, and the shower was hot and powerful - perfect!
A Comfortable bed, with good linen, and we were lucky to have a window into a small courtyard so it was very quiet.
Nothing out of the ordinary, but well worth it and a good deal at £300 for 3 nights, given the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying between Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Gardens and Montparnasse, the Hotel Chaplain is immersed in a multifaceted whirl of culture and art. Writers, painters, sculptors and musicians have given this district its unusual character. Surf the Internet at your leisure, enjoy your choice of drink or be swept away by a good book in one of our twenty five air-conditioned rooms, in our lounge with its library or in our inner courtyard. Each room greets you with a depiction of a unique smile, surrounded by sober, contemporary decor. Our rooms offer a full range of amenities to ensure your comfort (Wi-Fi, Internet, flat-screen TV, domestic and international channels). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Chaplain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Paris
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Hotel