very nice Hotel, very friendly & helpful staff, 2 Metro stations are within 5 minutes walking distance, rooms are rather small, but modern & clean, and quiet, good breakfast (except for coffee...) - walking distance to some attractions (jardin de Luxembourg, etc.) - really good place to stay in Pari!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying between Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Gardens and Montparnasse, the Hotel Chaplain is immersed in a multifaceted whirl of culture and art. Writers, painters, sculptors and musicians have given this district its unusual character. Surf the Internet at your leisure, enjoy your choice of drink or be swept away by a good book in one of our twenty five air-conditioned rooms, in our lounge with its library or in our inner courtyard. Each room greets you with a depiction of a unique smile, surrounded by sober, contemporary decor. Our rooms offer a full range of amenities to ensure your comfort (Wi-Fi, Internet, flat-screen TV, domestic and international channels). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Chaplain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Paris
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Hotel