Room quite comfortable. Big windows letting lots of light in.
Big practical bathroom. Hair dryer iron supplied. Drinks in the refrigerator complementry.
Coffee is extra. We opted out on the breakfast. Very welcoming lobby and restauant area.
Very nice for a week in Paris.
Return? Someday soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying between Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Gardens and Montparnasse, the Hotel Chaplain is immersed in a multifaceted whirl of culture and art. Writers, painters, sculptors and musicians have given this district its unusual character. Surf the Internet at your leisure, enjoy your choice of drink or be swept away by a good book in one of our twenty five air-conditioned rooms, in our lounge with its library or in our inner courtyard. Each room greets you with a depiction of a unique smile, surrounded by sober, contemporary decor. Our rooms offer a full range of amenities to ensure your comfort (Wi-Fi, Internet, flat-screen TV, domestic and international channels). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Chaplain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Paris
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Hotel