We just returned from 5 nights at the Champlain Rive Gauche. The hotel is small and hidden on a very safe and quiet side street making for a very peaceful stay. You are steps to the metro, 15 min walk to the RER B train to the airport and 15 minute walk to Jardin Luxembourg. The cafes around the neighborhood are amazing and you are at the intersection of two main roads that offer great people watching. The staff was very accommodating speaking multiple languages and always available to help. Our room was a great size with two windows facing the internal courtyard. The room was very well appointed with great decor, mini bar stocked daily with soft drinks, big queen size bed, shower and all amenities. I would fully recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a modern room in a great area with fantastic staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying between Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Gardens and Montparnasse, the Hotel Chaplain is immersed in a multifaceted whirl of culture and art. Writers, painters, sculptors and musicians have given this district its unusual character. Surf the Internet at your leisure, enjoy your choice of drink or be swept away by a good book in one of our twenty five air-conditioned rooms, in our lounge with its library or in our inner courtyard. Each room greets you with a depiction of a unique smile, surrounded by sober, contemporary decor. Our rooms offer a full range of amenities to ensure your comfort (Wi-Fi, Internet, flat-screen TV, domestic and international channels). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Chaplain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Paris
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Hotel