Booked on HotelTonight last minute, got a room on the 3rd floor overlooking street. Room was cozy, clean, and basic. Neighborhood can't be beat - not overtouristy, and a stone's throw from Luxembourg Gardens. Staff is friendly. Tiniest elevator in the world.
- If you book a private car to the airport through the hotel, know that they don't always accept credit cards as they advertise on the hotel desk.
- Wifi is one of the slowest I've ever experienced (circa 1998 dial up speeds) - abysmal from our 3rd floor room, only slightly better in hotel lobby.
- Don't bother with the hotel breakfast - crepe place around the corner and a bakery down the street from that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying between Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Gardens and Montparnasse, the Hotel Chaplain is immersed in a multifaceted whirl of culture and art. Writers, painters, sculptors and musicians have given this district its unusual character. Surf the Internet at your leisure, enjoy your choice of drink or be swept away by a good book in one of our twenty five air-conditioned rooms, in our lounge with its library or in our inner courtyard. Each room greets you with a depiction of a unique smile, surrounded by sober, contemporary decor. Our rooms offer a full range of amenities to ensure your comfort (Wi-Fi, Internet, flat-screen TV, domestic and international channels). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Chaplain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Paris
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Hotel