Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,179 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2017

My sister and I booked this hotel for our Paris trip in May. Upon arrival we were greeted with a warm welcome. Silvo was an EXCELLENT host and made our stay memorable. Unfortunately when booking, the room category we selected was sold out. The hotel contacted me via email and offered us a larger room for a few more Euros. This worked out to be excellent! To our surprise, we were given a room on a high floor (as requested) with a balcony!

The hotel was superbly clean. Breakfast was available daily and had a decent assortment. The location was excellent for a first time Paris visit. Within walking distance were the Metro and RER. We walked to the River, Lourve, Notre Dame, Luxembourg Gardens and many eateries.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TiciaTravels
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My husband and I traveled to Paris for eight days, seven nights, so it was a fairly long stay. We really loved the location of the hotel, as it's close to two Metro stops (Cluny-Sorbonne and Luxembourg). It's also within a quiet part of the city so that was a big plus (although the students weren't in session at the university so I'm not sure if that had to do with anything). Plus, some attractions like Pantheon and Musee du Moyen Age are right nearby.
The room was fairly small, but my husband and I were literally out all day from 9 am - 9 pm and only came back to sleep and shower so it wasn't an issue for us. The toiletries were by Hermes which was very nice. We didn't get a chance to try out the steam room though. Maybe next time :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This was a great hotel to stay at in Paris. We had a lovely little room with a tiny balcony that had a table and two chairs. Everything hotel-wise in Europe is small so don't expect large but it was very comfortable and the balcony was a nice place to wind down with a glass of wine for hubby and me at the end of the night. The best part though was the staff. The woman that was our concierge/check in clerk and all around greeter was fabulous. We were even bothersome since we changed our mind twice on which rooms we wanted. They were so accommodating. And, they spoke very good english. I never cease to be amazed and impressed by how many languages they can speak and how easily they switch from one to another. The hotel offered flavored water and pastries in the lobby and gave us recommendations for places to go and where to eat. One of the restaurants was not my favorite but everyone's tastes are different. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Upper floors, street view (not courtyard) and ask for a balcony.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank phylliso2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017

This is very conveniently situated, close to local transport. Our room was at the front of the hotel with great views but still very quiet. The hotel is good quality - the breakfast was very good with plenty of it available. The room was small - as advertised - but when you are out and about that does not matter. Great toiletries! Staff were friendly and helpful and gave a great recommendation for somewhere to eat. I would recommend this as a great place to stay in Paris.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JohnPBuckley
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Where to start? First of all...the front desk staff are incredible. Clotilde and Ranmar were second-to-none. The rooms were very nice, modern and trendy; and the beds were super comfortable. Sure, the rooms themselves a bit small...but...when we vacation, we're in our rooms to sleep and shower. We stayed for 4 days, and this location in the Latin Quarter is perfect. Walking distance to any tourist attraction you want. Plus, less than 5 minutes by foot to incredible restaurants, and awesome nightlife. You want to stay here when you visit Paris. You will not be disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple