You are warned, stay elsewhere. Stayed for 3 nights, although it is a good location. I had things taken from my room and was dismissed by the night doorman. There is no point in having a room key since it seems there are universal keys. The rooms are very small (even for European hotels) and not the cleanest. Although it is cheap, there are better alternatives in the same price range. I would not rec. this place to friends. Breakfast is very bland but there is a nice bakery on the block. I do agree with the other guests comments, there are signs begging for trip advisor reviews...would not consider this a top 20 hotel in Paris at all...quite laughable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris