My wife and I just spent one night in the delightful suite on the top floor of Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain. It was magnificent and so French. It had once been an attic and was as far way from a boxy franchise hotel as you could get. I loved the canopy over the bed. I looked out the window and there was Notre Dame all lit up. We almost didn't want to go to bed. The room was great. The next morning, when I came down to breakfast and was handed a glass of real freshly-squeezed orange juice, I knew this was the right place for me and I'll be back. Five stars? Sure. Actually, if you throw in how nice everyone was to me, I'd give it six.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris