I stayed at Hotel Dauphine for almost a full week. It was an ideal location to enjoy all that Paris has to offer. The Saint Germaine neighborhood is loaded with restaurant and cafe options. We enjoyed the musicians that played nightly on a nearby street. The room was quite small as is expected for the location and cost. It was comfortable enough to rest our weary legs from all the walking and very clean. I loved the fresh fruit infused water waiting for us in the lobby. The desk staff were delightful, helpful, and always available. Le petit dejeneuner was a great value, fast, and tasty. I highly recommend this hotel. I'd stay again without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris