Have spent 2 nights here in the amazing room with monkey wallpaper! Staff were brilliant and very helpful, love the water and pastries in reception. The room was lovely, beds comfy and everything clean. Shower was on the small side but lovely to come back to after lots of walking during the day! Great area for getting around to explore and lots of great restaurants, bakeries and bars. Only downside was the small safe...just big enough for passports!! Thank you for a brilliant place to explore Paris!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris