I recently was on a 2 day business trip in Paris and location was very important. I chose the Dauphine St. Germain in the Latin Quarter. Great pricing, great location, but above all loved the hotel. Small, but very warm and cozy with beautiful décor. Rooms are standard to Deluxe and suites are well appointed and spacious. I was in a standard room, small but very elegant, good bed and lots of space for everything. However, what made this hotel really great for me was the staff, from Adrien the Manager to Eva in the dining room, everyone was friendly, accommodating and could not do enough to make my stay more comfortable. Great people who seemed to always want to go over and above. Located a few steps from Pont Neuf, with the Louvre Museum right there, as well as St. Germain, St. Michel and easy access to everything. Highly recommend this hotel. Free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris