We recently stayed at the hotel for 2 nights before and 2 nights after an Ama Waterways river cruise. The hotel is clean and comfortable, and all of the staff is extremely helpful, from the front desk staff to the lovely woman who takes care of the breakfast. The rooms are small, but the bathroom was pretty large. We stayed in #14 and it was very quiet. We loved the location and found it to be an easy base to get anywhere in the city. We easily walked to Notre Dame, the Louvre, Luxembourg Gardens, Tuilerie Gardens and everything in between. The Odeon metro is about a block and half away, and there is a lovely street about 1 block behind the hotel with lots of cafes and shops. The hotel also arranged our airport pick up and return, at a very reasonable rate. I would highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris