The staff was very helpful as we tried to navigate Paris. The location is great, walking distance to Notre Dame, the Louvre and Musee D'Orsay. There are also many nearby restaurants and bars. It can be noisy at night due to all the nearby nightlife. The rooms are small but quite comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris