We stayed on the 5th floor at the Hotel Danube, in one of the renovated large rooms facing the street. The hotel is in a very good location, near the Musee d'Orsay. Our room was large and modern, with a very large bathroom. I really liked it, although my wife said she would have preferred one of the smaller rooms with antiques. Breakfast is expensive, and not included. The next time we go to Paris we will stay in the Marais, which is more interesting and less touristy than St. Germain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 3-star hotel in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, family owned since 1962. We offer a choice of standard rooms (small and economical), some superior rooms and a few family rooms. All our bedrooms feature private facilities; they vary in size and comfort according to their rates; all the rooms are very personalized (with cable-TV, telephone, individual safe). The entire hotel is air-conditioned except our standard rooms. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel du Danube St. Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Danube St Germain
- Du Danube St Germain Hotel