During a girl's trip, a friend and I stayed here for three nights at the end of October. The location was great and the staff friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable, especially the bathroom. The double windows did a great job of blocking out the street noise. Our only real complaint would be the lack of lighting in the room. The lamps were very dim, and we literally used our cell phone flashlights to dig through our luggage in the evenings. Other than that, it was a lovely room and we were very pleased with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 3-star hotel in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, family owned since 1962. We offer a choice of standard rooms (small and economical), some superior rooms and a few family rooms. All our bedrooms feature private facilities; they vary in size and comfort according to their rates; all the rooms are very personalized (with cable-TV, telephone, individual safe). The entire hotel is air-conditioned except our standard rooms. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel du Danube St. Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Danube St Germain
- Du Danube St Germain Hotel