“Don't go if you expect Paris' answer to London's 'G.A.Y-Heaven' (Paris doesn't have an answer!)”
Review of Queen Nightclub

Queen Nightclub
Ranked #356 of 438 Nightlife in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Queen night club is open every night from midnight to 6am.
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I've been a regular to London's gay scene since I was a teenager and I have never been disapointed with a gay night out in London.
This October was my second visit to Paris and as it was also my birthday weekend we all decided to try out Paris' gay scene. With a lot of research we came to the conclusion that we would give 'Queen' a go, which was supposedly the largest gay club in France and Pete Tong was playing (and because there was no real alternative!) so we went for it!
We found it pretty easily, got in ok (paying a wacking €20! with no free drink) but couldn't help but feel a little too... How do I put it.... Gay? Well, I am quite feminine and so is my girlfriend but we still stuck out like a group of lesbians in an upmarket, posh straight club (my DM's V's every other girls Louboutins) There were no 'butch' girls there apart from my friend! Come to think of it I didn't see any gay girls there...
The gay men were obviously still in the closet or too uncomfortable to go near another guy so they were grinding with the louboutin faghags haha! I also felt uncomfortable kissing my missis as the straight guys were gauping at us.
The music was your typical eurovision dance trash which sounded like the same song on a constant loop- didn't even stay long enough to hear Pete Tong (I'm sure no variation in music genre) The drinks were €10 for water- if you want tap water, go to the toilet (in the words of the barman) Alcoholic drinks were €15 each- I can get a cocktail goldfish bowl in Gay late for a fiver!!
Nethertheless we somehow managed to stay there for 2 hours (smoking outside and coming up with a plan B)
Plan B was a bus ride to what we thought would be Paris' answer to The Candy bar, a ladies spot named '3W' -Women with women- which was non-existent I might add!
The whole night was a disaster!
We had more fun running around the louvre pyramid at night! Hahaha...
Paris is beautiful and stunning.
Just leave the gay nights to London! :-)

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not really for dancing”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

The entrace is 20 EUR without a drink and of course you can argue it is because the place is on the glamorous and expensive Champs Elysees. Club supposed to be glamorous and exclusive, but nothing much interesting going on inside. Maybe if the DJ is good the music would also be good, but when we went it was more like Ibiza lounge full of bass music and not really dancing music. We tried going down to the dance floor but it was too crowded as well which did not help with the non-inspiring music. Now I know what all the big whoop is about...nothing.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Venus3269
Breda, The Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Night out at the Queen with good DJ show, but too crowded.”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

first of all people; this is not a gay club (this is mentioned above, but not the case); it's a big disco club for young people, some are older (until around 45 yrs). We went there because a good dj would be playing there. When you come here, it's a bit of a pity that you only can take a seat when you make a reservation and buy very many drinks (by bottle); also prices are very high; a beer for example is 15 euro even as the cocktails. No wine.
However the dj show was fantastic, but we thought it's too crowed and warm. What was also very shameful; there were only 4 toilets for men and women; and this for all people in a big club; unbelievable that this is allowed in such a club. Althoug Dj show and music was very good, I don't think I will go there again.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank missjay007
Oslo
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 201 helpful votes
“la grande dame of Paris for me”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I have been here maybe 50 times and i think this place deserves some nice comments. They play very cool music until the morning, the have great bottle-service and always nice people. Going soon. Try ;)

Visited May 2012
3 Thank norvagabond
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Danger do not go”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Listen guys, this is not a club that gay men should attend. The vibe is really good and the attraction is sexy, but my experience is very negative. Avoid this place. First of all, downstairs, unless you speak frend fluently, the bartenders wlll not server you beer. They say only beer in the bar upstairs. This is a lie. speak french, get a beer. Second. my personal experience is almost violent, and totally unacceptable. I was texting in the stairwell and a coat-check guy told me to move and i said to him in english, "okay, where do Igo? and he literally pushed me OUT of the bar. My advise? keep the Yankee dollars elsewhere and give $$ where appropriate.

Visited November 2011