“So expensive. ..kinda empty”
Review of Queen Nightclub

Queen Nightclub
Ranked #361 of 450 Nightlife in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Queen night club is open every night from midnight to 6am.
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Surprisingly on a Sunday Paris nightlife is lacking. Queen was a gay club open with dance music. ..sounded like a great time. Literally drinks are atleast 20$ or more and are so weak I can't imagine how you could even get drunk without spending a fortune or getting a headache. Music was good but it the crowd was lacking. The gay men weren't very friendly to a bunch of fun girls like they are in the states. The drag queen DJ was very rude. She made it clear I was very very lucky that she announced my friends bday over the loud speakers. Overall not the Paris experience you dream of.

2  Thank TravelingTay

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I went on a Thursday at an after work party and I was totally disappointed in this place. After about 40 minutes of queue outside (and 20 euros the entrance) we had to wait inside also at the cloakroom. It was very very crowded and we weren't allowed to enter with our clothes on. Every item had to be paid separately (2 euros) and I had to pay double for my bag because they've considered it as a big bag (it was a normal bag).

Inside there was also a big queue for eating (food looked disgusting) and another for drinking and only one person to serve.

The music was awful. Coca Cola was poured from a 2 liters bottle. All in all, it’s a place where you can obviously see that they just want your money.

It’s a shame for Paris to have such a place and I advise everybody not to go in there. It is a waste of money and time.

1  Thank gheisha
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We went here after being told by pretty much every Parisian that it was the place to go in paris. We went on Monday night which is its least popular night so I do not feel we had the full experience. The club was busy enough but after a few hours died down pretty quickly which is probably due to it being a Monday night. Entry was 20euros which included a drink but after that drinks are extremely expensive with mixers being 18 euros! The dj however was amazing and I would visit again but ensure it was not on a monday

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

If you like hip hop new and old school, have a few drinks, hit the champs and go to Queen. It does cost 20 euros but when "Nig**s in Paris" starts blaring and the quality lasers are around the dance floor you will think it worthit! A tad expensive on cocktails etc. but it is Paris after all!

1  Thank tengohambre_12
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Our concierge in the Hotel we have stayed in recomended us to go th the "Queen" as we wanted to spend our last night in Paris in a dancing club. We arrived there at around quarter after midnight. We payed the entrance fee (20 Euro per person, only in cash) and we moved towards the cloakroom. We were forced to pay for 4 items separately! (as we were a couple, each one has his own sweater and coat) a sum of 12 Euro in total (3 Euro per item). The guys in the cloakroom refused to hang our clothes on 2 hangers, but on 4! But this was only the begining. We finally entered the big hall. The place was still empty with few people in. There were almost 60 tables around the dance floor, but on all of them there was a "Reserved" sign. The tables and the chairs around them were the only sitting place in this club, so we asked one of the staff were we can seat. The guy explained that the tables are not really reserved, but it means that we have to order at least one bottle of drink for the price of 200 Euro!, and if not we can not seat near one of those only tables exist. I have asked him if there is an alternative place to seat, and he replied very rudely that "no, and if you want to leave the exist is there" and he pointed towards the direction from were we have entered. My wife and myself decided that this outrageous demand for 200 euro for a bottle just for the sake of seating is irritating and unjustified, so i went up to the entrance and asked to be refunded for the entrance fees and for the cloakroom charges, as we don't want to stay. The lady in the entrance told me she is not allowed to do so, and she indicated me to the person in charge. I have told him that we just came in , that we don't have any place to seat and that we don't want to pay 200 Euro for a bottle of wine (that costs in the supermarket 4 Euro..) just for a cause of sitting. The guy responded rudely that "we don't give any money back. you could have used your entrance ticket for a onetime free drink at the bar, and if you did not used it, it is your problem". We then realized that we were actually been robbed, and that we will not get any penny back, so we took our clothes from the cloakroom, went out from this dreadful place, and not only that, we were obliged to pay another 35 Euro for a taxi to take us back to the hotel, as the Metro was already out of service....

9  Thank Yair S