“Always a delight!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Batignolles-Monceau
Description: A perfect typical french restaurant
Reviewed 4 December 2012

My wife and I had been to this restaurant more than a year ago, and wanted to return. The atmosphere is very attractive, the service is attentive and efficient, and the menu, as we had remembered, is just wonderful. The food is very well cooked and presented, it's great value, and we left the restaurant determined to come back next year!

Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

Had a couple of really nice dinners here and was very convenient for our hotel (relais monceau). Food was tasty and well priced with plenty of choice and decent wine list. Also had outside seating which was great considering the warm evenings we had.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Really good Bistro off the Rue de Levis,tasty 3 course set menu (25e last visit) with interesting wines with "specials" 12e good house wine,very reasonable for Paris.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

This is a lovely little restaurant that my wife & I happened across while wandering the neighbourhood around where we were staying at the Champlian. The atmosphere is homely & cozy, the meals were wonderful without being pompous the service was very friendly without being smothering. Being from Australia, the waiter realised we didn't speak French too well, so was more than happy to speak with us in English. It was 12 months ago since we went, so cannot really remember the exact meals we had, however, we can easily remember that the meals were exceptional without being overly expensive. We will be back in Paris in October 2012 & will definately be going back to Un Air de Famille.

1  Thank Ian H
Reviewed 23 July 2011

I was there twice, one with a friend of mine and one with my girlfriend.
The meat and souffle I had were really good. It's not the refined french cousine, I would say more simple and traditional, but very genuine and tasty.
The atmosphere of the restaurant is lovely and intimate, and it's one of its strenghts: wood, with light green colours and soft lights. Feels like being home (although your home may have a completely different style....)
They guys are very kind, although sometimes you have to wait a little bit too long (normal in paris)
Prices of both food and wine are fair