“Paris as it is”

Ranked #1,632 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Moscow, Russia
“Paris as it is”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Perfect location. Small and very very old rooms. Friendly staff. They help us with hot water for my tea when i was ill. Explain everything about sightseeings) yes, rooms are small and old, but it is perfect price for room with bath in this location

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Oksana A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Polish first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 21 July 2013

A health and fire risk! We here in 2010 beautiful boutique hotel, so looking forward to return. Now 1/5th size, no lifts, no offer help. No meals. Reception staff positively unfriendly. Room stinking hot no air con. Smell. Wallpaper lights falling off. Linen filthy, smoking. Space ridiculous for 2 pax plus 2 cases. Fire instructions "wait by window".Thanks Sully as we booked elsewhere near the Arc, paid more but we were concerned for our welfare. Travelers know your research, photos very deceiving. Bathroom certainly usable but small.

Room Tip: Just read reviews thoroughly. If able choose by word of mouth.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Kay J

Travellers are raving about these Paris hotels

Kobe, Japan
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

This is all I hate sometimes in Paris. A brilliantly located hotel, and the worst experience you can get. The room was absolutely dirty, toilets not cleaned, bed sheets full of stains, it was smelly and the staff would not care at all, no possibility to change rooms and no refund when deciding not to stay there. Avoid absolutely this hotel, it is awful

• Stayed March 2013
7 Thank FloranH
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Reserve at your own risk - I wish I had known that when, fooled by a review in Rick Steve's travel guide, I made an online reservation several months in advance. A couple of e-mails followed confirming the dates and I thought all was well...until I arrived very late at night and was informed by a short tempered young man that they were full (even though my name was clearly written in their schedule book), that my reservation was "incomplete" and I (female traveling alone) was left out on the street at midnight to look for another hotel. In retrospect, I am very glad that I did not get to stay there because the receptionist and what I saw of the hotel did not inspire confidence.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
6 Thank kesten_pire
montreal
Reviewed 4 August 2012 via mobile

Dirty,disgusting,bloodstains on bedspread,smelled like smoke,and to top it off we found a dirty sock under the bed. Dirtiest rooms in Paris. We also found that the front desk was not helpful when asked any questions even when we asked in french, which is my wifes first language.

Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank like2travel989
Dusseldorf, Germany
Reviewed 5 July 2012

This place did not seem that bad to my girlfriend and I. We have been pretty well welcomed from the staff and our room was alright. After reading all the reviews we did not have high expectations so that could have helped to appreciate it more than others trip users.
We've also spent a decent price in a very expensive city . In our room everything was working, we slept well. We might have been lucky. I would go back.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank arnold r
Reviewed 8 June 2012

My family and I arrived to Paris. Soon we learned our reservations were cancelled, so the hotel management referred us to The Sully Hotel. I was greatful to get a room quickly after traveling for about 10 plus hours and exhausted. I soon headed to the my room located on the fifth floor, great exercise but our troubles began when we attempted to open the door. We could not beleive the condition of this small room , smelly room, ripped mattress , stained bedcovers, pillows smelled like body odor but I am saving the best for last The Bathroom nasty, nasty and disgusting , mildew everywhere, and the smell of raw sewarge was overwhelming

• Stayed June 2012