Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
£1,653
Fully refundable before Fri, 15 Mar
Vio.com
£1,521
1,894 results
All reviews shang palace eiffel tower terrace suite beautiful hotel macaroons guest relations room service concierge desk duty manager memorable stay five star hotel bottle of champagne our honeymoon george v luxury bonaparte duplex
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We stayed here recently over a weekend. We had booked a room with balcony overlooking the Eiffel Tower which turned out to be spectacular. This is a small hotel with around 100 rooms/suites so service is personal and in most cases invisible. Cost is high but worth it for the experience.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Paris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Dear Nigel B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay, your room, the property and the service, which is one of our priorities.

Our teams look forward to welcoming you again soon in the former residence of Prince Roland Bonaparte.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

This was my second stay at Shangri-La Paris and while the hotel is exquisitely maintained as one of Roland Bonaparte (nephew of Napoleon), the service seemed a bit stiff, off, and perfunctory. My deluxe room was beautiful but the wood work was scratched badly and did not show as well as the public spaces which were utterly magnificent. The dining was good but not over the top either. I had a luncheon and a breakfast and found the service uber slow, the food quality was good but nothing memorable although beautifully presented. I had asked the concierge to make a dinner reservation for me and an hour later I had not had a returned call so I found the venue and made my own restaurant. I called the concierge to advise them not to worry about it and he was very apologetic for forgetting and di provide a complimentary one way transfer in the hotels BMW to the restaurant but the fact is they forgot me. I just felt service staff and requests were not up to my prior stay although my personal suite butler was incredibly friendly and really went out of his way to make little requests happen. Had I not stayed at another luxury hotel prior and had a point of comparison, I might night be as critical but this stay was not quite perfect even if the hotel public spaces, dining rooms, and grounds are beyond stunning!

Room tip: Ask for an Eiffel Tower View room or suite!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank tombakercruises
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Paris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear tombakercruises,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your second stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris. Thank you also for your loyalty toward our hotel.

I have taken good note of your remark regarding the dinning reservation and the service and let me also apologize for the inconvenient encountered. We will make our best to not reproduce the same mistake in the future and thank you for highlighting these points.

I hope you will give us another chance to show you our true hospitality from the heart.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

what a pleasure and experience to stay at this hotel it up there witgh one of the best places we stayed.
the service and quality was fantastic, predicted our every move as one step ahead of us at all time.
our room was spectacular and what a balcony view of the Eiffel Tower.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Owenracingteam
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Paris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Owenracingteam,

What a very nice review about your last stay, thank you very much. It is a real pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our guest. I am very happy to read that the service delivered was "fantastic" and that you enjoyed also your room with the view of the Eiffel Tower.

By saying that our hotel is "one of the best places" you stayed, you could not make us happier and I will share your very kind words with all the team.

It will be an honor to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel and can't be faulted. The view of the Eiffel Tower is just amazing and never gets boring. We had a terrace suite which was nice and large and had everything you need. The hotel even had a pool with daylight in central Paris!! The staff were extremely helpful and went the extra mile to ensure all of our requests were fulfilled.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone and would definitely stay here again when I return.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 171brijeshd
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Paris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear Brijesh D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your last stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your Suite overlooking the Eiffel Tower with a private terrasse.
By saying that "The staff were extremely helpful and went the extra mile", you could not make us happier and let me thank you for highlighting the quality of service delivered during your stay.

Thank you also for your recommendation towards TripAdvisor community and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Our family were in Paris to celebrate our daughters engagement, my birthday and our sons achievements while studying in Paris.

This was an amazing experience, the location was great with amazing views of the Eiffel Tower, especially at night when all the lights were lit.

We drove to Paris and were able to park within the hotel grounds which is quite rare in Paris. Whilst our rooms were being prepared we were served coffee, biscuits and soft drinks.

Our rooms were on the second floor with a terrace that had views of the garden and the Eiffel Tower. What an amazing room, the height of luxury, from the luxury bedding and towels to all the items provided .

The staff were great, nothing was to much trouble for them, they ensured we received first class service. Whilst having a drink at the bar before leaving for out evening at the Moulin Rouge, they arranged the hotel car to take us across town.

Breakfast was a great experience, great choice of food and drink and in such lovely surroundings. The whole decor within the hotel was amazing with lovely floral displays.

Thank you for the champagne, macaroons, chocolate cakes and fruit, these were greatly appreciated and a great way to start our time in Paris.

There is only one place to stay in Paris and we are looking forward to our return visit to the Shangri-La Paris.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Cwlcats,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris.

I am very happy to read that you did enjoy your stay with your family in the former residence of Prince Roland Bonaparte.
By saying that "the staff were great, nothing was to much trouble for them, they ensured we received first class service" you could not make us happier since it is one of our priorities to delight our guest.

Be assured that I will share your very kind review with all the team and we look forward to welcome you back very soon in Paris.