This was the first hotel I have stayed in Paris. Location is excellent and the hotel lobby and public areas are really beautiful. The bedrooms are fairly plain, although from what I read, that is quite typical of Paris. Toilet plumbing wasn't the best and air con was useless, but bathroom was a nice size and room was quiet. On check-in, they made a mistake saying we booked a room without breakfast but did resolve it eventually. They did not provide wi-fi codes on check-in automatically, so ask for those if you need it. Welcome screen on TV was in German when I am English and the only English TV channel was CNN - fine if sightseeing and not spending time in room but limiting if on business alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, member of Great Hotels of the World and the chain Les Hotels France Patrimoine, Saint James & Albany Hotel-Spa offers 194 rooms and suites in a XVIIth century Establishment. Mainly overlooking inner garden and courtyards, this 4 stars Hotel is a real haven of peace in the centre of the French capital. Thanks to its first bio Parisian SPA**** and its wonderful indoor pool, the atmosphere of this Hotel is very relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saint James Albany Hotel-Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint James & Albany Hotel Paris
- Saint James And Albany Hotel-Spa
- Clarion Paris
- Saint James & Albany Hotel Spa