We stayed here for the last three nights of our trip to France. It was conveniently located: near the Louvre and the subway system. I was also across the street from the Tuileries. The lobby and restaurant were gracious. The courtyard was a pleasant place to sit. The food was underwhelming. The rooms left something to be desired. They were sparse to say the least. We payed for an upgrade and were very disappointed. The view was of a pipe and a wall not a courtyard as promised.The staff was friendly but could not help with our room selection and offered nothing as an alternative. I had contacted the hotel months before we travelled and were assured that our grade of room would ensure that we would be very pleased with our accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, member of Great Hotels of the World and the chain Les Hotels France Patrimoine, Saint James & Albany Hotel-Spa offers 194 rooms and suites in a XVIIth century Establishment. Mainly overlooking inner garden and courtyards, this 4 stars Hotel is a real haven of peace in the centre of the French capital. Thanks to its first bio Parisian SPA**** and its wonderful indoor pool, the atmosphere of this Hotel is very relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Saint James Albany Hotel-Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint James & Albany Hotel Paris
- Saint James And Albany Hotel-Spa
- Clarion Paris
- Saint James & Albany Hotel Spa