We were staying in the the St. James, Saturday to Monday, June 14-16 2014. There were four of us, We need to get back to Dunkerque in North East France on the Monday afternoon. Normally, no problem. Take the TGV. But French rail was in lockdown with a strike, with no sign of it ending. I spoke with Guillaume on the concerige desk about hiring a car. No problem, he said, but suggessted using the hotel's contract limousine service instead. We quickly did the numbers and the limousine service came in at €150 more than a car rental. Guillaume spoke with the limousine service and was able to get us a deal at the same price as the car rental. Bottom line: we had a stress free trip back to Dunkerque on the Monay afternoon. Top quality service from Guillaume. Oh, and by the way, we loved the hotel an where it is situated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, member of Great Hotels of the World and the chain Les Hotels France Patrimoine, Saint James & Albany Hotel-Spa offers 194 rooms and suites in a XVIIth century Establishment. Mainly overlooking inner garden and courtyards, this 4 stars Hotel is a real haven of peace in the centre of the French capital. Thanks to its first bio Parisian SPA**** and its wonderful indoor pool, the atmosphere of this Hotel is very relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Hotel.de, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saint James Albany Hotel-Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint James And Albany Hotel-Spa
- Saint James & Albany Hotel Paris
- Clarion Paris
- Saint James & Albany Hotel Spa