“Perfect for extended stays in Paris”

Citadines Les Halles Paris
Ranked #468 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Use this as my pied-à-terre in Paris. Stayed for a month. Staff is very nice and helpful and I like the fact that I can prepare my own meal in my apartment and do my own laundry en-suite. Has all the basics one needs and is conveniently located. I bit noisy as there is constant construction in the area and difficult to get a taxi as their is no immediate drive-to front door access. Still all worth it.

Room Tip: I lucked out with what I consider the best room: top floor facing the fountain. Nice to wake up to...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had booked a club apartment and specifically requested for a top floor apartment. I was told by their staff that the club apartments are all on top floor, so do not worry. While checking in, I was handed over key to 5th floor apartment. I told clearly that this is not acceptable and then they offered to change the room next day. We packed our stuff next day, and left it at reception. Later in afternoon, we were given excellent room with view to the fountain, behind the hotel. Nasty surprise was the
At there was leakage in the apartment bedroom. This was excellent apartment and quite a spacious one. I complained to the hotel, and they profusely apologised and someone came to my room to offer me two studio apartments in lieu of club apartment. We had booked a club apartment, as we wanted to stay together and have some family time on vacation and studio denied us that. We had to accept the studios as I did not want any further trouble with our stay. So we changed second time. While the facilities are well maintained, and there are umpteen restaurants within 200 mt from citadines. Only drawback is that each night we found large groups of people getting drunk and making noise next the hotel. This was bothersome at times.
Breakfast was ok as per citadines standard, however the breakfast room is a bit small as we found it crowded on each of three mornings.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sats71
Adrien S, Guest Relations Manager at Citadines Les Halles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you for choosing Citadines Prestige Les Halles as your accommodation during your holiday in Paris.

It is always encouraging for us to learn that our valuable residents are satisfied with our service.

It is true that Les Halles area is really popular and full of life during day and night, so if you have a light sleep do not hesitate to ask an courtyard view for your next stay!

We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Place: Center of Paris. The main sights of Paris are within walking distance. Metro + RER (A & B lines) - in 1 minutes. Many cafes and stores (rue de Rivoli).
Hotel: clean, comfortable, quite, kitchen (in room) with full equipment and ware.
It can be recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay.

I will share your compliments with my colleagues.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The location of this place is superb, Louvre, Pompidou Centre, Notre Dame all very close. Also close to the train station Chatelet Les Halles which is on the line to Charles de Gaulle airport.
Room was as expected - fair size, good kitchenette all as described on the web page.
Staff were excellent as always

Internet connection was a bit weak and I lost it periodically and had to sign-in again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is great to have you stay with us. We appreciate your review and the compliments about our service and facilities.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Perfect for your next stay in Paris. We only had two nights and ate out so did not use the facilities but next time we plan a trip to Paris the Citadines will be the choice.
Clean rooms, comfy beds. And great pillows! This has become rather a travelling thing for me lately. Staff very friendly and helpful. A great weekend.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at Citadines Prestige Les Halles during our 2nd honeymoon trip in Paris. We chose this hotel because we have stayed at Ascott in Bangkok during a great flood and we found that this chain service apartment is not luxury but much much more comfortable than a hotel and we don't disappoint. Citadines Prestige Les Halles is very close to metro station and you can walk to many tourist attraction ; Louvre, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, Parc de la concord and many more places. The service is excellent and staffs are very helpful. We didn't expect a luxury stay in Paris but what we got from this hotel is beyond expectation. Thanks architects team to design small space with many function. I didn't feel like live in a small place at all compare to other hotels I've stayed in Paris with a higher price. There are so many cafe around and also a supermarket downstair. I do love this place and will absolutely stay here again. By the way, I decide to stay at Citadines Shinjuku on October and, hopefully, I won't disappoint!

Room Tip: The room on the public park is noisy until late at night, so ask them for the hotel garden side
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay.

I will share your compliments with my colleagues.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel was as perfect as they say in its website. I had an amazing time in Paris and this hotel made it! You really feel looked after, and the staff is very professional. They recomend you places to visit, activities to do and restaurants! Is not a very touristic neighborhood so you don't feel it very packed of tourists. The tube station is nearby and shops an caffes as well. I hope to be back soon!

Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your feedback which will be shared with the team at Citadines Prestige Les Halles.

Your feedback motivates us to do better to ensure that our residents have a warm and pleasant experience.

We look forward to welcoming you again.