I booked a room here during a special promo ( many of the rooms were discounted at at the same price) at the beginning of September.
The hotel was quite nice, with a lovely small courtyard. It's close to the Nation metro stop, and in a nice area. The staff were friendly and helpful. Upon check in they gave me some info, a map, and helped me get my luggage up to my room (which was up a couple flights of stairs). The room was nice, and quite spacious.
The only issue I had was that my booking information at check in was very confused. I was listed as a 'Mr' despite being a 'Ms,' my country of origin was wrong, and the room type was different than the one I'd booked. I wound up staying in a 'family room' by myself -- maybe that's why it was so spacious! Either way, the price was the same as it was during my initial booking, so it wasn't a big deal. But make sure to have your original booking documents just in case!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is on the stylish Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, central to historical Parisian sites including the Place de la Bastille, the Marais district, the Place des Vosges, and the Place de la Nation. The hotel is decorated in an Art Deco style with furniture and art from the 1930s; a pretty courtyard features private gardens and terraces. Spacious and air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with contemporary furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Le Patio Saint Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western - Le Patio Saint-Antoine Hotel Paris
- Le Patio St Antoine Paris