Staff very friendly room was cosy and very quiet which was good.The breakfast was great really enjoyed going there in the morning. The location was so handy to the metro lines. I would recommend hotel as it is very handy to everthing we had 2 lovely meals out which where only a short 5 minute walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is on the stylish Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, central to historical Parisian sites including the Place de la Bastille, the Marais district, the Place des Vosges, and the Place de la Nation. The hotel is decorated in an Art Deco style with furniture and art from the 1930s; a pretty courtyard features private gardens and terraces. Spacious and air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with contemporary furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Best Western Le Patio Saint Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western - Le Patio Saint-Antoine Hotel Paris
- Le Patio St Antoine Paris