I was very pleasantly surprised when I walked into my room and found it larger than I would expect for a European hotel room. I wasn't expecting a kitchenette, either. The breakfast was more than the typical continental fare you usually get. The staff kept it well stocked and were quick to react if anything ran out. The only negatives are that the walls are thin, and since I was on the ground floor, every morning someone would wheel their suitcase across the cobblestones early in the morning. Can't blame that on the staff. The location is close to 3 metro stops and the bus line.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is on the stylish Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, central to historical Parisian sites including the Place de la Bastille, the Marais district, the Place des Vosges, and the Place de la Nation. The hotel is decorated in an Art Deco style with furniture and art from the 1930s; a pretty courtyard features private gardens and terraces. Spacious and air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with contemporary furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Le Patio Saint Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western - Le Patio Saint-Antoine Hotel Paris
- Le Patio St Antoine Paris