I arrived on a recent Monday afternoon and checked out on the following Sunday. I was with a group (Road Scholar) but had a single room on the 6th floor (a tiny elevator was fast.), The room was compact but with plenty of room.. It had its own bath. It was sparkling clean and free of the artificial "air fresheners" scents one often finds in the states. There was a safe in the closet. It also had a microwave, fridge, stovetop, pots, pans and dishes, and some folks in the group did use theirs to do some light cooking. the hotel is just a few minutes' walk to a major Paris Metro stop (Nation), and within reasonable walking distance of Bastille square. A nice selection of eateries, small food and wine shops, a large (for a city) supermarket and brasseries, cafes, boulangeries, patisseries and even a couple of charuteries (meat shops with both cooked and uncooked offerings) are just steps away from the hotel. There was a nice selection of free food in the breakfast room (coffee, tea, rolls, scrambled and boiled eggs, cheese, meats, fruits, milk and cereals, juices.The coffee was excellent. The staff, from cleaners to front desk, were warm in their "bonjours" and helpful with questions. As a woman alone, I felt safe going out in the neighborhood in the evening. The street, rue de Fauberg Saint Antoine, is busy in the daytime, but quiets down at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is on the stylish Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, central to historical Parisian sites including the Place de la Bastille, the Marais district, the Place des Vosges, and the Place de la Nation. The hotel is decorated in an Art Deco style with furniture and art from the 1930s; a pretty courtyard features private gardens and terraces. Spacious and air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with contemporary furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Le Patio Saint Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western - Le Patio Saint-Antoine Hotel Paris
- Le Patio St Antoine Paris