One reads horror stories about how rude the French are to tourists. Those stories are totally untrue! From the moment we arrived at this wonderful little hotel and were greeted by Cedric as we walked in, we have felt totally welcome and at home.
This hotel is situated just down the road from Nation metro station, which means that you can be anywhere in the city within mere minutes.
The staff were friendly and professional, room was spotlessly clean and the buffet breakfast was certainly above expectation.
We are incredibly sad to be leaving the Best Western Le Patio Saint Antoine tomorrow and can most certainly recommend the hotel with it's wonderful team of staff to anyone considering visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is on the stylish Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, central to historical Parisian sites including the Place de la Bastille, the Marais district, the Place des Vosges, and the Place de la Nation. The hotel is decorated in an Art Deco style with furniture and art from the 1930s; a pretty courtyard features private gardens and terraces. Spacious and air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with contemporary furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Le Patio Saint Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western - Le Patio Saint-Antoine Hotel Paris
- Le Patio St Antoine Paris