We were two couples for 5 days in Paris. First very useful thing at the arrival was the (clean) parking under the hotel. It is not free but the advantages are surely more than the cost. Rooms are not large, but if you go at Ibis you know it. Important presence of air conditioning (well functioning) in the room. Good bed, Tv and sufficient bath room. We tried the restaurant at first evening, and we remanined surprised by the level: congratulation to the Chef !! So we repeated the experience for following evenings and always we were satisfied. Metro station very close and good line for Wi-fi. A particular thank to the whole staff, very friendly and helpful. Surely Hotel to recommend for a stay in Paris at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Paris Bastille Opera hotel is located in the historic center of Paris, near the banks of the Seine. Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre museum, the Champs Elysees, department stores and the Gare de Lyon/Gare du Nord train stations can be reached bymetro and the hotel is near the Bercy and La Defense business districts. Our hotel offers 305 air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Bastille Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bastille Opera Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Bastille Opera
- Ibis Hotel Paris