Citadines Trocadero Paris
US$347
US$283
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel WO - Wilson Opera(Paris)
US$185
US$241
US$233
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewseiffel towerarc de triomphesmall kitchengreat locationhour coffeeappartment hotelamenities providedliving roomfull kitchenshuttle servicecoffee machinebigger roomdouble bedfresh towelswould stay here againthe breakfast areastayed here for two nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I really got a great price on this studio ,so I felt like I got my moneys worth,now rack rate I might not have felt the same. The place was clean,a tad worn,but totally efficiant for our stay. I had just the small studio so it had a convertable sofa that became two twins,and were comfortable. It had a well furnished kitchenette,good sized bath,and the best surprise a full size patio terrace.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lee B
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Stayed here for 8 nights in a one bedroom apartment in early December. It was a good size and very clean and had everything we needed. We had a roof terrace but the weather was such that we didn't take advantage of it. It was very quiet and we had no trouble sleeping. There is a nice small shopping mall a couple of blocks down the street which had a great supermarket, pharmacy, coffee shop and other shops. A 10 minute walk to Trocadero which has a metro stop, and many cafes and restaurants. Also, very good local cafes near the hotel. The down side of the sitting room was that, other than the sofa bed, there were no comfortable chairs. In addition, while there was broadband access in the apartment, the only WiFi was in the reception area. The reception staff were business like but didn't go out of their way to engage. I found out after six days that the remote control on the TV could change the language of movies and TV series from French back to English! There were no instructions on the TV at all in the room. They did not ask whether we had enjoyed our stay at the end. However, I found this somewhat indifferent approach to customer service to generally be the case in Paris rather than specific to the hotel staff. I would stay here again however as the minor irritations were outweighed by location, comfort, and cleanliness.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank IsabellaCanberra
Reviewed 9 November 2011

ALthough the location is good, 5-7 minutes walk to Eiffel Tower and metro station , but the service appartments need to be refurbished The carpets are very old and worn out.Reception areas gives a very dull look. The room size for a family of three is bit small. We had to book 2 rooms. We got road facing rooms and these were noisy.There ia lack of air flow in the lobby on each floor.The kitchen is fully furnished, how ever the microwave oven is not reliable. In one of the rooms Microwave oven caught fire.

Room Tip: Other than the good location rest every thing is average
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank rastyIndia
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Having stayed at Citadines St Germain, Trocadero was a real let down - staff were unhelpful, they had just started to do maintenance - although clean we were put on the smoking floor (myself a smoker) but the room stunk. Disapointing.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna F
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Don't let the shabby carpet in the lobby fool you - this hotel was perfect for my family of 4. The rooms are huge and spotlessly clean, the bed and pullout couch were more comfortable than most hotels I've stayed in, the breakfast was well worth the cost, and the hotel has a laundry where you can use washers and dryers at any hour. We went from Paris to London and stayed in another Citadine there - exactly the same quality. They are also in Spain and a number of Asian countries, and I just wish they would expand into Italy.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family