* In the 16th arrondissement of Paris, it is in one of the nicer sections of the city. Having later visited the 18th arr., I appreciate its niceness even more.
* Room furnishing are quaint, very pretty and simple, some might call it "shabby chic"
* Relatively close to the Passy metro station, and once you're on the metro, you can retty much just about go anywhere
* View of the tip of the Eiffel Tower
* Hotel is proud of its "green" status (carbon neutral/water recycling etc.) and that's great, but (shamefully) not at all one of the features which we chose the hotel for.
* English/French speaking staff
* FREE WIFI, always a plus
* Expensive. Sure, you get what you pay for, it's in the nice part of Paris, all renovated and looking good, but at the end of the day, you're looking at 300+ Euros per night.
* No included breakfast :(
* No parking
* As long as you have booked a Junior Suite or more, you will have plenty of space and comfort. The regular rooms are quite small as reflected in some of the other reviews, but we were in a suite and it was great
* A book of 10 metro tickets is called a carnet and has no expiry date, and can be used multiple times in the first hour after useMore
- Free Wifi
- Room Service