Hotel les Hauts de Passy
Hotel Le Six(Paris)
US$318
US$309
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$268
US$228
Official Site
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$184
US$1,788
US$1,407
  • Pool
All reviewspedestrian streetgreat locationrooms are smallbed was comfortableaffordable hoteloecdtrocaderometroneighborhoodventilationplugfrance
Reviewed 12 July 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Mr-AIT, Responsable réception at Hotel les Hauts de Passy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2012

This Hotel is in a great location, it has very small rooms though. Breakfast was very basic.
Staff are great, very helpful. they moved our room because it was so small we could hardly move with 2 of us, and we are not big people.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank traveler1Uk

We are delighted to know you satisfied and thank you for it .

We wellcome you for your next stay with us .

Our best regards
The reception
Mr AIT

Reviewed 19 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2012

The most disappointing service I have ever received at any hotel.

Some of the staff were very unfriendly, not helpful at all - and as a guest you (obviously) feel that what they are thinking is: "Do not bother us, just pay your bills and manage yourself - we would be better off without you, just with your credit card details". A few separate examples will do to illustrate our not-very-pleasant experience:

1. My wife stayed in the hotel for nearly two weeks. One night (this might seem like a small matter, but it illustrates the treatment guests receive at the hotel), she needed a pen - to complete an urgent training assignment. She asked for a pen at the reception, and they told that they do not have a pen, and that if she needed one, she should go out to purchase a pen, at 9.30 pm. She went out of the hotel, and most shops were closed around the hotel; so she was left wandering in the streets around the hotel, and was not easy for her to find a pen!

2. I joined my wife for one week at the hotel. One night, I was still experiencing a serious jet lag; since she had to wake up early the next day to attend a training, I did not want to keep the lights on in our very small room. So, I thought of going to the hotel lobby, with something to read. So, when I reach the lobby (at around 1.30 am), the lights are off, and the receptionist is lying on one of the coaches watching TV. I told him that I have a jet lag, and that I would like to turn the lights on so I can read something. This was his response: "You cannot turn on the lights; this area is now closed for guests; stay in your room” - in a very unfriendly tone; I said that this surprised me, that the lobby should be an area open to guests - and he said "this is a two-star hotel". So, I had to leave the hotel, walking (again), around the streets of Passy at 1.30 am -2.00 am! One of the most uncomfortable situations I have ever been to while travelling, after paying almost two thousand Euros (we had a two-week stay in the hotel!).

3. While checking out, we asked them to let us know what the total billed amount was in US dollars – we would be paying in Euros, but for our records, we just required the figures in US dollars. We received a very dry and indifferent response: “No. We cannot”. It seemed somewhat odd to get this kind of response, without any explanation.

4. Once we asked for a wake-up call at 8.00 am. That morning, there was a change in time (all clocks had to move forward one hour) – we were in fact given a wake-up call at 9.00 am, without us knowing it. Once we reach the hotel dining area for breakfast (breakfast is supposed to be included in the room rate) , the are no breakfast items (croissants, patisseries, etc.) left for guests – we notified the hotel, and they said they will not replenish these items since it is already 10.15 am! (Breakfast closes at 10.00 am). But we were late there in the first place because of their late wake-up call! The next morning, the same happened – late wake-up call.

The hotel charges too much, and provides an unpleasant experience. For those charges, they should provide much better services. So, our advice is: look for other options; there are many other hotels around that area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank NyMaz
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Rooms are very small and the noise of water's tubes are very high. For arrive to my room I can't take the elevator.
It's to ten minutes of Eiffel Tower, and near of shopping center.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family